There are always exciting things you can do to help at the Medfield Historical Society. The quality work done by our steadfast corps of volunteer makes us proud. Some of our current volunteer openings are listed below and you can send us an email to to find out how you can contribute. Volunteer opportunities include:
- Board Members — contact society president David Temple for more information
- Committee Members — the following committees need volunteer assistance: Programs, Membership, Buildings, Hospitality and Development.
- Collections Processing — register, photograph and catalog items in the collection
- Photograph Scanning — scan photographs and catalog the entire collection to both protect the original photographs and make then more accessible to researchers
- Programs & Events — help with program and event planning; plan, prepare and/or serve refreshments for programs and events.
- Assistant Curators and Docents — assist curators during museum hours or serve as docent at Peak House.